Sunday, June 26, 2011

Incoming IV, 5x7, $47.00Painting #5 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Original Contemporary Abstract Seascape Paintings,Colorado Abstract Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original painting on 5"x7" heavy watercolor paper.This painting is shipped with a mat which may be used in an 8x10 frame, or the mat may be discarded, and you can frame in a standard 5x7 frame.Mats vary in color, dependent on the painting.This is painting #3 of the Club 47 challenge, and $4.70 will be donated to the Breast Cancer community. See my Art for the Cure blog to learn more. Visit my Website to see Large paintings. www.KimberlyConradFineArt.com

$47.00






I will be continuing the Life In Circles series, and adding some at 47.00 to the CLUB 47 Challenge...it was a popular series...so check back to see the new pieces!!!
Also..more floral pieces coming soon!!


12:45 p.m. Hi ALL.....Regarding comments..because they were not showing up......I changed he settings to moderate comments..just to see if that made a difference, and it did...once they go through moderation..they DO show up..but for some reason, in the left hand column of my blog, as opposed to under the post...so you can leave them, but they show up there...

I slept from 2:00 a.m until NOON!!!! I am bummed that I missed church...but have not slept much this past week, and it was wonderful..I feel like a new girl.
Gonna drink a big glass of water..get my coffee, and head downtown....the boyz and I...we have to take 6 cars down to pick up my large paintings that were on exhibit at the Mortgage West building last month....big job..will be happy to see it done!!!!
Because the paintings are "poured". they are very smooth..no texture..and very easily scratched or damaged, so we can only put a few in each car...

More later:) HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!!! OH...I DID DO MY SITUPS BEFORE BED...BUT ONLY ONE SET OF 47...MY TUMMY IS STILL SORE FROM OVERDOING A BIT THE FIRST DAY!!!!

11:55 p.m. NOT GREAT SUCCESS TODAY!!!!! I was running from the time I got up until 10:30 p.m. Art take down...transporting it to my climate controlled Art storage, and in and out of a zillion stores trying to find cushions for my back patio...then worked on the back patio and back yard ( still not finished!!!).
I had three 20 calorie popscicles..grabbing one three of the times that I stopped back at the house...and drank three 20 oz bottles of water while running errands....
then at about 6:30 a hot dog ( the boys grilled) no bun..just plain frank with a spoon of roasted red pepper dip and 6 chips....then off and running again....

Then had a small piece of leftover salmon, a spoon of red pepper dip and 6 chips and a Skinny Girl margarita at 10:30 p.m. yes...a horrible day of eating all around...and NO exercise...and I was planning to do extra cardio today!!!!!
What is a Skinny Girl Margarita??? It was created by Bethany Frankel one of the original gals from the "Real Housewives of New York" I think she was a chef/nutritionist or something like that...it is low alcohol, low cal , low carb..anyway I really admire her SPUNK...she tried to sell the idea to all of big liquor companies...who LAUGHED AT HER AND SAID NO...she went ahead on her own...and made it a huge success( check your local liquor store)it is in every state...and she just sold the company to one of the original (LAUGHERS)I KNOW THAT'S NOT A WORD....for multi millions..maybe even billions,..I don't remember...but GOOGLE IT..I LOVE her determination and staying power!!!!!

So..tomorrow is a new day my friends, let's GO FOR IT!!!!...I just finished basing canvases, and worked on a little still life, which I may or may not share..I am an ABSTRACT artist...who is learning to draw and paint a little more traditionally..YIKES!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful encouraging emails today..and I will get the new pledges posted tomorrow!!!!:):)


1:16 a.m. I will have one more bottle of water..do my situps..then heading to bed....the boys all came in around 12:00 and we sat out on the patio and chatted..and they ATE...again..boys their age always eat again late...right before bed......I love chatting with them late when they come in.....they are tired and loose lipped and I learn A LOT!!!!!!!!!!.

1 comment:

Pam Holnback said...

I've joined the Club! I will attempt to complete my 100 Garden and Floral Oil Paintings, I'm on 67/100, in the next 47 days and donate $4.70 of each sold painting.