Monday, June 27, 2011

SOLD...Thanks Shirley!!...Life In Circles, Blue III, 11x14, $47.00 Painting # 6 of the CLUB 47 Challenge,Original Contemporary Abstract Expressionism Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original palette knife acrylic painting on 11x14x7/8 gallery wrapped canvas.
Ready to hang...$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.....

YES...this is larger painting than the usual Club 47 pieces.....Once a week I will put a LARGER painting in the CLUB 47 Challenge....but it will be a random day each week...so you will have to log on daily to check. (Most of the daily CLUB 47 paintings will be 5x7, 8x8 or 8x10 on paper, or 6x6, 8x8 on canvas.)Again....once a week, I will put in a larger one:)

More later:)



1:34 a.m.It is technically Monday...so I will say "GOOD MORNING", but I am just heading to bed...so I will chat with you later this morning!!!:)

2:40 a.m.- Oh My.....I am still at my desk...have been posting and doing ADMIN...REALLY...I will now do my 47 situps and go to bed.....

10:18 a.m.Got to sleep about 3:30 this morning...I have now had a glass of water and a cup of coffee.....while at mt desk, of course...It's gonna be a GREAT day..I just know it!!!!

2:00 p.m.I have been at my desk all day thus far...BUT...my desk today is my patio table with my laptop...which I must say has been awesome!!!!! My office is a dark room....not good for my Vitamin D deficiency.I did have 3 thin slices of lean roasted turkey lunch meat and 2 pieces of cheese at 12:15 for lunch...with a big glass of water....at my "desk" of course!!!:)
Will break now to do a few chores, then PAINT!!!!

10:11 p.m.Just finished my 35 minutes of my little neighborhood jog-walk-jog---ONLY...I jogged the whole time tonight after a 90 second warm up....there is a big hill at the end.....and I wanted to walk it...but after missing cardio yesterday...I could NOT allow myself to walk!!!

At 4:30 I had a frank (leftovers) NO BUN of course....just a frank, 8 sun chips, and a big glass of water..then a 20 oz bottle of water.....at 7:30 p.m. I had 3 celery stalks,a spoon of roasted red pepper dip, 4 small )3 " round" pieces of salami and 10 sun chips....I have got to stop with the chips...we usually don't even have them in the house..but the boyz picked them up when we grilled hot dogs. I need to take the time to make up some tuna salad, homemade soup, etc...have just had no time since I started this challenge on Thursday.
I am still not eating enough...but am making improvements in that and my water intake. I will never lose weight if I don't start eating a little more. I know that sounds odd, but I have been gaining on very little food, which is a sure sign that my body holds onto fat when it's hungry!!!

I never did get to chores today.....my desk job was insane!!!!
I am going to pick up a bit now and prepare for the clinic I am teaching here tomorrow from 10:00-1:00 and work a bit more on my painting.

A very wonderful woman emailed me today that her DR told her because she is middle aged....she would only lose weight if she exercised hours a day like the people on "the Biggest Loser" That simply is NOT true and honestly, I'd like to smack him for saying such a thing...shame on him...even if it were true ( which it's not) losing weight is very "mental" and what a discouraging thing to say. We do have challenges to work around at our age...and sometimes it takes a little time to see what works and find that losing stride...BUT IT CAN BE DONE AND I AM GOING TO PROVE IT, AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO, CAN CALL AND CHAT WITH ME. ( It is true that when we plateau, and as we get closer to our goal and set weight,we do have to amp up the exercise, to keep losing, but that is not what he said).
My food intake the past few days that I have been sharing is NOT GOOD,I am having to completely retrain habits and old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to make.. but I DO know what to do and will do it!!!!:)

No comments: