Saturday, September 24, 2011

Reflections #106, 6x6x7/8, Painting # 78 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Abstract Landscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad


Original abstract landscape Club 47 painting 0n 6x6x7/8 gallery wrapped canvas.The pattern continues around the sides for a beautiful finish..ready to hang.It is part of the Club 47 Challenge, $4.70 will be donated to the Carol and David Marine Fund..click HERE to read more!!
Visit the Artists Corner page for words from Colorado artist Saundra lane Galloway.

I am so excited to feature CAROL MCINTYRE'S STUDIO on the  IN THE STUDIO page .
 Click HERE to see!!!!

$47.00


Club 47 Friends... I updated last night's post this morning

I slept until 10:00 ...YEAH!!!! I have been quite sleep deprived...so I am thrilled!!
I did have a glass of water ...one down --7 to go!!! 
11:45..Have been at my desk since i got up...gotta go have some coffee!!!

3:00 a piece of spinach quiche and an iced coffee at Barnes and Noble.... 

Bella and Baxter had a SPA DAY  click HERE to see  the end result!!!

No comments: