Sunday, September 4, 2011

Play Date, 8x10 Gallery Wrapped Canvas, $47.00 ,Painting # 66 of the CLUB 47 Challenge, Oiginal Abstract Expressionism Painting by Kimberly Conrad

Original expressionism painting in gallery wrapped canvas, 8x10x7/8. Ready to hang, may be exhibited vertically or horizontally.I have missed poring nonrepresentational pieces, so had a little play date with the left over paints from the last group of landscapes.$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.

$47.00




CLUB 47 Friends....
We have 3 of the 4 boys home this weekend...son # 4 has a hockey tournament. and it is also his birthday tomorrow...we have been eating on the run and I have not done well..yesterday I had a cheeseburger and fries , watermelon, toast with jelly and ice cream...YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

I am hoping for more self control today...I actually feel sick from the food I have eaten the past few days...heading out..more later...


It is 3:10 a.m. on Monday morning..I am just wrapping up my Sunday....we had Hockey..and Birthday festivities for son #4, then drove son #3 back to school...arrived home at midnight,and I have been at my desk trying to catch up since then.

I did not get a chance to eat today until noon, and had a petite vanilla scone from Starbucks with coffee.

Birthday dinner was at Buffalo Wild Wings...I did great..with 4 wings,a few bites of a grilled chicken breast and water.
My downfall was a Snickers bar driving home from Greely...more to stay awake than anything!! Still...I did not have too many calories today,,actually probably not enough calories... heading to bed now...determined to get back on my walking program tomorrow:)

No comments: