Friday, September 2, 2011

Romance & Whimsy III, SOLD,6x6x7/8 Canvas, $47.00,Painting # 65 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Original Palette Knife Tulip Flower Painting By Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original palette knife tulip flower painting on 6x6x7/8 " gallery wrapped canvas. The sides are painted to match the front, this little painting is ready to hang.$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.
Club 47 Friends....
Yesterday I did not blog the daily details...sorry..it was a really tough day:)
I had yougurt in the morning. a piece of pizza for lunch and scrabbled eggs for dinner. I worked until 2:30 a.m. this morning, then I was wired and the puppy was even more wired..so I slept from a little after 5:00 and was up at 7:30...at my desk by 8:00.Woke up yo cold sores on my lip..YUCK!!!!

Today....Up at 7:30 ..at my desk at 8:00

9:30 Coffee with cream ..a vanilla oreo..I know, I know..we have NO food in the house..I have got to get to the store!!!
Ran into Denver to the gallery to drop off food for tonight's art walk...I will arrive late, as we have the opening game of son #4's hockey tournament tonight.

2:20. That is NOW..I have a piece of Tilapia in the toaster oven and broccoli waiting to heat.....gotta pick up the house shower and be at the rink by 4:15.
More later....

No comments: