Monday, September 5, 2011

Dreaming in Color V, 5x7, $47.00 Painting # 67 of the CLUB 47 Challenge, Original Abstract Landscape Paintings by Colorado Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original 5x7 landscape painting on 40 lb watercolor paper. Shipped with a mat to fit an 8x10 frame, or mat may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame. $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.

$47.00






Club 47 Friends...

Yikes...I was at my desk until 3:15 a.m. this morning...then back at 9:30...I have been here all day with the exception of an hour to have lunch with son#3 before he went back to school. The boys were home this weekend for son # 4's birthday.
So...I am way behind in work!!!!!

I had no breakfast..and egg ans a pancake for lunch...with coffee and water..that's it so far...gonna get up from this desk and take a walk...it is already 6:24 p.m.

More later

No comments: