Monday, September 12, 2011

Golden Hour, 6x6x7/8 Gallery Wrapped Canvas, $47.00 Painting # 70 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Paintings by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original Abstract Landscape painting on 6x6x7/8 gallery wrapped canvas. This is a beautiful new little piece...it is hard not to get grainy photos of paintings this small. The pattern continues around the sides for a beautiful finish, and it is signed on the side as well. Painting # 70 of the CLUB 47 Challenge...$4.70 will be donated to the Carol & David Marine Fund...click HERE to read more.
$47.00





Club 47 Friends....HAPPY MONDAY...I am feeling great...almost no pain...healed quickly!!!
Saturday I was able to attend the beautiful cliff side wedding of a very, very dear friend,that I have known for 26 years!!!I will post a photo below....it was a gorgeous wedding ...and fun for me to put on a dress and wear pearls and diamonds..yes..I am one of those girls who mixes my pearls and diamonds!!!

I am feeling good and hoping to be back on track today with the CLUB 47 weight loss plan...still holding at 15 lbs lost...I did get some great painting time in yesterday..so have some new Club 47 pieces to share this week...the 6x6 pieces are very hard to get a good photograph of..but they are all very pretty little pieces.

I have a business lunch today,then a business meeting following, then straight to teaching.....so will not get 6 meals in for sure..but planning to NOT eat carbs..:)it is 10:07 a.m. ..gonna have my morning coffee....then head out.


3:44 p.m. Did great at lunch..had a salad, coffee and water....now to teach...:)
7:00 p.m. 4 oz Greek nonfat plain yogurt with splenda and oat bran...
Then I got in a 45 min power walk.

9:30 p.m. 3 scrambled eggs with cheese water....

Denise....my ultra glamorous darling friend

Paul and Denise Kelly

No comments: