Friday, September 9, 2011

One Fine Day,8x10, $47.00 Painting # 69 of the Club 47 Challenge, By Colorado Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original 8x10 painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. Not a new painting..read below... This is painting # 69 of the Club 47 Challenge. $4.70 will be donated to the Carol & David Marine Fund..click HERE to read more.

$47.00




Club 47 Friends...
well...you will laugh..because...it seems to never end...yesterday ended with me in the E.R....I thought my right lung may have partially collapsed ( this happened twice to my Day and 3 times to my brother...and my symptoms were similar)

After an xray and exam...the gist of it is I have pulled muscles/strained cartilage
between my chest wall and sternum...so I am again on muscle relaxants and pain killers...but hopefully not for long. My range of motion is limited..which makes driving difficult.....so I am laying low at home today..and hoping to sit at a table and paint later..today's painting is not new..I did NOT paint yesterday...obviously..or work out,but I DID eat well....yougurt..and homemade vegetable beef soup twice... More later...

1 comment:

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Hope you feel better today! You have to KNOW that God is tapping you on the shoulder...SLOW DOWN and smell the roses my friend...before the snows come and cover them up! LOL