Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reflections # 102, 8x19, $47.00, Painting #71 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Paintings by Colorado Artist Kimberly Conrad

This is an 8x10 painting on 140 lb watercolor paper..it will fit a standard 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. I do NOT know what is up with my camera..it is NEW..and it is giving me fits on these little pieces.. cannot seem to get a good photo..I am wondering if my settings accidentally were changed..I need to get out my manual!!! $4.70 will be donated to the Carol and David Marine Fund..click HERE to read more!!

$47.00





Club 47 Friends

I updated yesterday's post so scroll down to see how the day ended.
The scale was down a lb today..lets hope it stays there!!

10:00 a.m. Coffee with cream..8 oz glass of water

2:00 p.m. A bowl of freshly made homemade soup....it was made with V-8..stewed tomatoes..broccoli, cauliflower, snap peas, carrots, red onion, green beans, brown rice, and 93% lean ground beef...it is cooler again here..so I was again in the mood..and made a larger pot this time. Also Ice Water

4:45 Iced coffee, unsweet and a piece of lemon lb cake from Starbucks...YIKES....got too hungry... more later



6:00 More vegie beef homemade soup and 2 glasses of water.

10:30 p.m. 2 glasses of water

Still no exercise...power cleaned tonight until 12:30.

No comments: