Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blade Works #116, 12x12, $47.00, Painting # 77 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Palette Knife Abstract Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original palette knife abstract painting on 12x12 24 lb acrylic paper.This layers of buttery paint.It is part of the Club 47 Challenge, $4.70 will be donated to the Carol and David Marine Fund..click HERE to read more!!

$47.00




Club 47 Friends...

I updated last night's post this morning....


Will try to keep these front page posts shorter...but you can click HERE to visit my daily Musings page and hear more of my RAMBLE!!

9:00a.m. I had planned to get up early and walk..but I actually slept so well last night for a change....that I did NOT wake up...yeah!!!!!! I feel much more rested..
Will walk tonight.
Had coffee at my desk already this morning...heading into the city to work the gallery today. I did pick up come sushi last night to take with me for lunch today...NO lemon pound cake from Starbucks!!!!! There is a reason it is called POUND CAKE!!!!...More later:)

11:30 a.m... I had 6 little California rolls..( the crab stuff with avacado and brown rice) and a large iced tea.Unfortunately,,there is a dish of candy corn laying around..YIKES!!! One of my favorite October treats is the combination of candy corn and peanuts...LOVE that Sweet & Salty thing!!!
 
2:30 p.m....GUESS WHAT???? I JUST REALIZED THAT WHEN I SWITCHED MY BLOG TO THE NEW TEMPLATE..THE COMMENTS NOW WORK.......PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU....I AM SOOOO STRUGGLING WITH MOTIVATION TO EXERCISE...THE "MODE" HAS LAPSED...WHAT DO YOU DO TO GET MOTIVATED??????????? TELL ME ,TELL ME..PLEASE!!!!:):)
SCROLL DOWN TO UNDER THE THREE LITTLE PAINTINGS BELOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT! 
7:00 p.m I had a 1/2 of a twice baked potato that I picked up last night.. still not too hungry..will try to eat more later!!
 8:35 p.m. I am so sleepy...sat in front of the computer all day at the gallery and for the last 3 hours at home...need to go for that walk!!!! 

OOPS...not sure how I forgot this but I also had a piece of bread with butter for dinner. I am still under 1200 calories for the day...UNFORTUNATELY.... most of them were carbs---nOT GOOD...

12:50 a.m. Well..I ended the night with vanilla ice cream...telling myself it might ease this heartburn I've had all day...how funny is that??? I could have taken a TUMS instead.
I did get a walk in..only 20 min..but better than nothing!!
Turning in now:)

1 comment:

Kimberly Conrad Colorado Contemporary Artist-Modern Abstract Landscape Artist said...

Friends....since I switched to the new template..I think the comments are working..leave me a note and we shall see!!!