Monday, August 22, 2011

Reflections # 83, 8x10, Painting # 55 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Contemporary Landscape Painting by Colorado Abstract Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

This painting is NOT brand new....I did paint today...but my pieces were not dry enough to photograph before the sky clouded up and the storm came in...it was dark too early...so I am posting this piece at $47.00 . $4,70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research....It is an original acrylic "poured" landscape on 140 lb watercolor paper. It will fit a standard 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size.

$47.00






Club 47 Friends.....

I took the day off yesterday and did not post..we have had family here from New York, and had 2 family events yesterday...one being a FABULOUS brunch prepared by my wonderful sister in law...Karen...I ate way too much...YIKES!!!!
Then ...Mexican last night....I ordered a salad...but had a margarita..which is certainly NOT on program..and the scale showed the SALT today!!!

Today....was out early with no food or drink...not such a good start...


12:00..Nonfat Greek plain Yogurt with splenda and oat bran...

1:00 p.m. Iced coffee

3:00 p.m. 1/2 cup of chicken salad/lemonade ( no cal)

4:00...crystal light lemonade

7:00.p.m. Salmon with cucumber and tomato salad/ crystal light....


more later....

No comments: