Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life In Circkes # 25, 5x7, $47.00 Painting # 54 of the Club 47 Challenge,Original Palette Knife abstract Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Palette knife painting on 246 lb acrylic paper. $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.Visit kimberlyconradfineart.com to see larger paintings.

$47.00







Club 47 Friends...
I did get in a 60 min power walk last night...but my foot is killing me..so I may be on the bike tonight!!

Just trying to catch up on things today.....but feeling a bit down...not being as productive as I'd hoped.

I will give you a small laugh though....among a few other, much more important things...my puppy ate my bra last night!!!! Seriously...he dragged it under the bed and chewed it up....he did me a favor I guess...I am down 14 lbs...so I really needed to buy a smaller one anyway....got to do that today....it's always fun to buy smaller things....but I really won't need to buy much for a long time, as I have the same jeans in 8 sizes...I am down 3 sizes..( 2 since starting CLUB 47) so 3 sizes will go in my yard sale soon!!! I am way behind schedule for the 47 lbs by Nov 15th...but....I am hoping to make up some of that:)

Oh...and...since my big oven is dead and I will not be fixing it anytime soon...I tried to make peanut butter cookies for Son #3...his girlfriend is going up to see him tomorrow, and I wanted to send cookies...well....they did NOT work out at all in the toaster oven...if anyone knows a secret to good toaster oven cookies ...email me!!!!! I have been making loots of fish in there ,...it turns out great!!!

Today

10:00 a.m. coffee/crm
10:30 5 oz Greek nonfat yogurt with splenda and oat bran

2:30 p.m. Cup of light soup and 2 oz cheese, 2 TBls homemade artichoke dip



4:30 p.m.Iced Coffee....Yeah..I know...but I'm gonna have a late night cleaning..house guest tomorrow....

6:30 p.m. 1/2 cup chicken/grape salad

More later.....

No comments: