Friday, August 19, 2011

Life In Circles # 24, 8x10, $47.00 Painting # 53 Of the Club 47 Challenge,Original Contemporary Abstract Palette Knife Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original palette knife abstract expressionism painting on 246 lb acrylic paper.
This painting will fit a standard 8x10 frame, glass is not needed. It is part of the Club 47 Challenge, $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.

$47.00





Club 47 Friends.....
Well, both boys are gone and settled into their new places....one in a house, the other in the dorm.....we took son # 3 yesterday...I taught a paint party last night,and today I worked downtown all day...so..I came home to a very quiet house, as son # 4 is off with friends.

Tomorrow I will clean out more closets, drawers, etc,and begin trying to get the house in a "new order". Have not cried over son#3 yet....no time!!!!
I actually felt great peace dropping him yesterday...he and I have a very close relationship, and he is a very mature guy....it felt right..I am excited for him.
I might cry a bit when I go into his room tomorrow to ready it for a house guest we will have on Sunday.

Today's Food

9:00 a.m. Coffee /cream

9:30- 5 oz Greek nonfat yogurt with splenda and oat bran.

12:30 Salami rounds ans 1 0z of cheese Iced coffee

2:30 p.m. 5 oz Greek non fat yogurt with splenda

6:00 p.m. Tilapia and 1.4 cup of home made artichoke dip spread n the tilapia..
crystal light

I have been thinking...you know how we all have those cans of things in our pantries, and we seem to just keep buying new food and those cans never get eaten??? Well , I am contemplating challenging myself to eat every can in there before I eat any newly purchased food....( except for yogurt and oat bran, which I have committed to eating every morning). I haven't decided yet...as many of the cans are carbs, which I have been trying not to eat....so I would certainly have to eat very small portions of those foods to keep losing weight....I will of course, buy food for hubby and son # 4...but I would love to see what would happen to the grocery bill if I eat from the pantry until it's gone!!!! Just a wild thought!!!!I would also have to be very diligent with my vitamins and supplements id I did that!!

More later


No comments: