Monday, August 29, 2011

Dreaming in Color IV, Pink Art for the Cure, 5x7, $47.00 Painting # 61 of the Club 47 Challenge

Original 5x7 landscape painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. This painting will be shipped with a mat to fit an 8x10 frame, or may may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame. $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research.
$47.00







Club 47 Friends...Happy Monday!!!!
8:14 a.m. I have been at my desk since 7:30...trying to retrain by body clock!! I set my clock to walk at 6:30 this morning, but my foot is pulling pretty badly...so need to get it loosened up ..hopefully I can walk in a bit!!

I have spent the last two years working until 2,3,or 4 a.m.(up until I began Club 47),
so my body likes to be awake and up at 9:00. Now that summer is basically over, kids are not coming in all hours...my goal is to be sleeping by 11:30 up by 6:30...walk and be at my desk by 8:00.This is a new goal in my Club 47 Challenge.

I have lost 15 lbs and am holding,..every pound seems to be tough right now..but I have NOT been eating enough most days,..and the days I have eaten..I have cheated a little...I know a bunch of little cheats add up.....gotta stop cheating.


11:30 a.m. Greek nonfat yogurt with splenda and oat bran...water

1:30..Leftover hot dog....Hebrew hot dog..nitrate free...etc...4 ruffles chips
2 small cubes of pineapple

3:00 p.m. a Lean Cuisine..190 Cal/14 carbs/ 1/2 cup of strawberries..water




9:46 p.m. I am calling it a night..I have been at my desk for 14 plus hours today..with the exception of teaching a one hour class and 2 15 min food breaks...has scrambled eggs for dinner at 7:00.

Did not walk..my foot is still so sore...I was planning to get on the bike..but I am whipped..hardly slept last night....

It was a GREAT PRODUCTIVE DAY...WORK WISE!!

No comments: