Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Bold Land, 5x7, $47.00 Painting # 62 of the Club 47 Challenge, original Abstract Landscape Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original 5x7 abstract landscape painting. This painting is done on 140 lb watercolor paper.It is shipped with a mat to fit an 8x1o frame, or the mat may be discarded, and the painting will fit a 5x7 frame. $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research.

$47.00





Club 47 Friends...
I slept last night!!!!! It was great..,I have been at my desk since 7:45...going to get my coffee now and head downtown to the gallery.More later...


10:12 p.m.I was downtown at the gallery all day...spackled and painted my wall for First Friday Art walk this weekend...lots of admin..taught an art class there...exhausted...

1:00 p.m. I had 1/2 sandwich from the place next door....I always take yogurt and cheese sticks for lunch..but I was starved...

7:00.pm.m Salad with strips of steak...water...margarita

Did not eat enough times today..or drink enough..it is hard when I am there all day....

But...it was a good day... I feel blessed:) I met a wonderful,new Colorado Photographer, and will,feature him on my blog tomorrow...so check in...I will feature other wonderful artists in the days to come!!

No comments: