Sunday, August 28, 2011

Abstracted Reflections #2, 5x5, Painting # 60 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting by Colorado Abstract Landscape artist Kimberly conrad

Original 5"x5" abstract landscape painting on 140 lb watercolor paper.This little painting was hard to photograph, and the photo is slightly blurry no matter how Intake it, but this little painting is very vibrant in color..this particular blue I LOVE with the brown and yellow.$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research.

$47.00





Club 47 Friends......
Son # 3 came home for the weekend Friday night, so I gave myself the day off yesterday, and it was full of family activities. I did update my Friday night blog...
and Saturday I stayed on program with the exception of some raspberries and cool whip for dessert...I had a small piece of steak, vegies and 1/2 cup mashed potatoes for dinner.....yogurt for lunch and no breakfast....truthfully..I have been on a bad roll..with not eating nearly enough calories,.which always halts my weight loss.......and I have had some calls and emails from some of you....Thank YOU for holding me accountable..that is the whole purpose of Club 47!!!!
I am really going to work on eating more this week:)Also..I did not walk Saturday...I was planning to walk in the morning...but woke up with a nasty headache, dizzy again and nauseaus ( I cannot spell that word) I have been that way every morning for over a week..it is peak allergy season for me...and I get congested and get vertigo, then get sick to my stomach...if I take the motion sickness medicine for the vertigo,,then it makes me sleepy so I have not been taking it..I have had a headache for a week and throbbing eyes..makes me want winter to begin....(almost). It seems I am full of excuses..the truth is..I just feel like crap.....but I know I need to just push through...and get this train back on the track!!!

Today...SUNDAY........
It is 1:30 a.m....I have been at my desk since we finished our evening out....heading to bed now.....


10:00 a.m. Well, I started the day better than I have in awhile...I had a yogurt and a glass of water at 10:00 before church.

12:00 had a SMALL coffee

1:30 Son # 3 took me to lunch at Freddy's before heading back to school...I ate one piece of the bun ( the thin piece) with the burger and just a few of their skinny fries...and a diet Dr Pepper...

3:00.p.m. 1 cup of watermelon cubes and a glass of water...more later


4:45 p.m. a small piece of leftover steak and green beans with onion and mushroom
water

6:30...Dinner with friends, but I had already eaten...so had water, a margarita and 6 chips dipped in a little of hubbie's beans....

I did get in a 60 minute power walk..YEAH!!!!

No comments: