Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Abstracted Reflections VI, 8x10, $47.00 Painting #63 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Paintings by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original abstract landscape painting on 40 lb watercolor paper.
This painting will fit a standard 8x10 frame. $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research..$47.00





Club 47 Friends...
I have to confess I am really struggling...since the boys left...I should be hyper focused on the "goals" but I find I am feeling scattered...and not even as focused as before they left.Finding a "new normal"as my friend put it, is not as easy as I had expected...
I am determined to change the "Body clock" as I spoke of the other day..I know that will help me restructure my day in a more reasonable manner. I did great Monday and Tuesday..was up early both days..but today, it was 10:00...I did sleep a decent amount last night, but I guess I am still way behind, I was exhausted.
It is a bit cooler here today, so I am planning to get in a walk before teaching.
I am still holding at that 15 lbs lost...actually...the scale goes up and down between 13 and 15. I am frustrated that I am so behind schedule with the lbs lost...I know I wont begin to lose again until I get my head straight and my mind focused. I so appreciate all of the emails and support..don't give up on me...and know I am praying for each of you that have written, that you achieve your goals as well:)

11:30 a.m. Greek nonfat plain yogurt with splenda and oat bran

12:35 (NOW)Coffee -with cream
2:30 1 cup of light soup 70 Cal 4 carbs...water
6:30 1/4of a hamburger patty with cheese,8 chips with salsa 8 fries, margarita,water

Today ended super stressful..our internet went down this morning while I was uploading an image to my blog....and when it came back on..all of my gadgets, etc..
that are usually in the right and left hand columns were on the bottom..I changed templates several times..deleted all of my gadgets...and still nothing worked, until
best friend in the world and CFAI partner Laurie Pace found me an answer...Laurie knows EVERYTHING...and what she doesn't know..she knows where to go and whom to ask!!!!
So..if any of you ever have this issue...call me...and I will tell you how to fix it. It will take days to get everything loaded back on my blog...so if you were on my blog roll and don't see it there by Friday...shoot me an email!!!:)


I met wonderful Colorado Photographer while working the gallery yesterday....his work is just Gorgeous....His name is Matt Slater, and here is a glimpse of his work. Visit his website at http://slatergallery.com



No comments: