Friday, August 26, 2011

Romance & Whimsy IV,6x6 Gallery Wrapped Canvas,$47.00, Painting # 59 0f the Club 47 Challenge,Original Palette Knife Abstract Tulip Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad/SOLD

Original palette knife abstract whimsical tulip painting on 6x6x7/8 gallery wrapped canvas, the sides are painted, ready to hang.$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.



Club 47 Friends...
11:29 a.m.Have been at my desk all morning..was at my desk until 1"30 this morning, then could not sleep....have had coffee so far.....:)



2:30 p.m. Had to run to the gallery in Denver...stopped for an iced coffee and a piece of lemon pound cake from Starbucks on the way home....bad..bad...bad.....I let myself get WAY TOO HUNGRY...then made a bad choice!!

Friend and fellow Colorado artist Carol Hein and I went to the Pastel show at Abend gallery tonight, then to my favorite mexican place for dinner...I had Carne Asada steak ( it is a thin strip steak) with guacamole and a little lettuce... (no rice, beans, etc..yeah) i had I think 5 chips, and I did have a margarita.

11:00 p.m. I ate mango ice cream while watching a movie with the family....so....I did not end the day well diet wise!!!!


No walk.....:(

No comments: