Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunflower Whimsy II, 8"x10"$47.00 ,Painting # 32 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Abstract Whimsical Sunflower Painting by Colorado Artist Kimberly Conrad/SOLD

Original palette knife painting on 256 lb acrylic paper. This whimsical little painting will fit a standard 8x10 frame. It is a club 47 Painting, $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research. Visit my website to see larger paintings
kimberlyconradfineart.com


$47.00


Club 47 Friends...
Well, it is 1:11 a.m....so it is technically Monday, but I am just wrapping up my Sunday..I am exhausted......we were up all night Sat night as one of the boyz chose not to come come but did not call until 4:00 a.m. ..They just do not understand that even if they are technically adults....if we are expecting them home..we really don't rest until the ARE HOME!!!

It has been a brutal week for sleep...I am a bit sleep deprived at this point.

Today I did good with food and water....here's the scoop

10:30 a.m. Coffee (venti) and 5 0z Greek yogurt with splenda and 1 1/2 tablespoons of oat bran...I have begun to really like this, it feels like a treat...and it has 15 grams of protein!!

1:00.p.m.Roasted chicken ..one leg one thigh....20 oz water


3:00 p.m. 2 oz of leftover steak from last night with 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo
20 oz of water

6:30.p.m. 6 Slices of turkey deli meat ( the small thin round kind)with pico de gallo and 1/2 tsp guacamole /..rolled up..8 oz of water..I also had 2 Croutons...which are NOT on the program..but I was giving the dogs one ( they love them) and I was dying for something crunchy....

9:45 p.m....went for my 45 min power walk...20 os of water after..I think I will add 5 minutes on tomorrow..I have been doing 45 for awhile....foot is feeling good..no issues as long as I put on tennies as soon as I wake up..cannot go barefoot....

11:30 p.m.....again..6 slices of turkey deli meat with pico de gallo and guac...very yummy..16 oz of water....and yes...2 more croutons...you see...I never should have had the them first time....then it was easy to have them again...today was my 6th day of Pure protein...4 days left..then I get to bring back vegies....pants are super baggy..losing inches consistently...yeah....

1:25 a.m.drinking another glass of water now..I am really craving a Skinny Girl margarita...though they are low alcohol...NO ALCOHOL is allowed...I think I am craving the sweet but tart taste....heading to bed...

No comments: