Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life in Circles-Gold 8"x10", $47.00 Painting #31 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Abstract Expressionism Palette Knife Paintings by Kimberly Conrad


Original palette knife expressionism painting 0n 256 lb acrylic paper. This painting will fit a standard 8x10 frame, and may be exhibited vertically or horizontally. It is painting #31 of the Club 47 Challenge....$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.Visit kimberlyconradfineart.com to see larger paintings.

$47.00





Club 47ers.....

Today was not as great as the last few...

11:00a.m. 8 oz of iced tea, 5 oz of Greek nonfat plain yogurt (with 1/3 packet of splenda) and 1 1/2 tablespoons of oat bran.

11:45 a.m. small cup of coffee ( made a big one , just didn't drink much)

2:00 p.m. 6 slices of thin roasted chicken lunch meat with a little pico de gallo and a teaspoon of guacamole rolled up...16 of iced tea

7:30.p.m. Went to dinner with friends, I had a steak with a little pico de gallo and sour cream ( of course the sour cream was not nonfat....baaaad)and water.

I spent most of the day at my desk..ranting and raving at my computer as nothing seemed to go right....probably because it is SATURDAY and I should not have been at my desk!!!! I am trying to learn to make videos and use youtube,....it is always the simple things that trip me up...why is that????? Did a little painting this morning.I have NOT had enough to drink today...need to drink another 20-30 ounces before bed.

9:49.p.m. Have NOT had my power walk yet....I am fading..not sure it's gonna happen....


This is my video below (my very first one).....5:00 p.m.....still at my desk..hair never got combed...well, not until 6:30 when I showered to go out.I am listening to a tutorial on youtube ready to bash my computer in out of frustration...not really...but..yeah..kind of....needed some sillying up...I made up that word.... .. let's see if It works and can be seen...yes..I must be crazy to post this...but I have already bared my soul to my Club 47 Friends..I may as well unveil my uncombed hair and lack of makeup....by the way..I do have some vanity..I chose the Thermal effect on photo booth......as it seems to camouflage quite a bit...I also like the color pencil setting...oh..and pop art is fun ....



Just so you know........

No comments: