Monday, July 25, 2011

Leaky Pot IV, 5X7 0n Clay Board, $47.00 Painting # 33 of the Club 47 Challenge,Original Abstract Tulip Flower Painting by Kimberly Conrad

Original painting on 5x7 clay board. This is painting # 33 of the Club 47 Challenge, $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. Visit my website kimberlyconradfineart.com to see larger paintings. Visit http://artforbreastcancer.blogspot.com to see Pink Art for the Cure

$47.00




9:23 p.m...I blew it tonight...got upset and went back to an old habit of eating my emotions...i ate 3 pieces of Texas Toast..60 carbs, after 6 days of pure protein..I am so mad at me!!!I will take an extra walk to try to burn some of it off and not have a setback..here's how the day went for food

9:30 a.m. 5 0z greek plain yogurt with 1 1 /2 tablespoons of oat bran..coffee

11:30a.m. 8 oz of water

1:00 p.m. 20 oz iced tea..,turkey pepperoni and a cheese stick 20 oz water..on the run in the car
3:30 few slices o turkey pepperoni...still in the car on the run

6:30 oven cooked beef patty with cream cheese.....here is when I got upset and ate the Texas Toast...yikes!!!!@

8:00 p.m. 45 min power walk...will go again soon....

I also got on the scale this morning and it was up a pound.. in KNOW there is no way I have gained a pound..it is probably the sodium in the lunchmeat and pico de gallo the last few days...but still discouraging to see...but pants are looser every day.

Also. got hair colored today and she cut WAY too much off the back..argh!!!!!!!
You ALL know how that feels!!!!!


I did get my second 45 min walk in...Yeah!!!!!

No comments: