Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SOLD.....Art for the Cure,Leaky Pot II, 8x10, $47.00 Painting # 14 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Original Abstract Tulip Floral Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Art for the Cure, Leaky Pot II, Original tulip flower painting on 180 lb acrylic paper. This painting will fit a standard 8x10 frame, or may be matted to a larger size.This is # 14 of the CLUB 47 Challenge...and $4.70 will be donated to the Breast Cancer community. Visit my "Pink Art for the Cure" site http://artforbreastcancer.blogspot.com.
Visit my website to see larger paintings.....KimberlyConradFineArt.com

COMMENTS.... I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I KNOW TO DO TO FIX THE COMMENT OPTION..INCLUDING EMAIL BLOGGER..AND IT STILL IS NOT WORKING...SO UNTIL IT'S FIXED..PLEASE CONTINUE TO EMAIL ME..I AM LOVING HEARING FROM YOU!!!!
10:12 a.m. Have been at my desk this morning..going out now to finish today's painting!!

Club 47 Members........how are you all doing?? I am logging onto your blogs to see what I can...let me know how it is going!!!!
I spent s few hours this morning at my desk, then went out to paint, had 2 oz of cheese....

3:20 p.m. Just had lunch..3 ounces of leftover steak and a lettuce only salad, and a big glass of iced tea........Yikes...I am not doing well in eating early!!!! I am NOT a breakfast girl..then I just get busy and before I know it...it is 3:00 p.m.
I will PUT THE NUTS ON MY DESK BEFORE I GO TO BED TONIGHT!!! AND A WATER BOTTLE....

Still MUST do 60 minutes of CARDIO today and a little strength training..back to painting, more later....


7:07 p.m. Had a mini cheesecake Like a little bigger than bite sized at 4:30......it was small enough to cup in the center of the palm of my hand.....but it was 350 calories....I'm so mad at me......just got stressed!!!!!,
Taking a break to do cardio #1....more later....


8:00 p.m.Finished 35 minutes cardio...jog walk...mostly jogged..wore my monitor made sure to stay between 130-148. Atkins protein shake......

11:47 p.m. Just finished cardio session #2--25 minutes on the Lifecycle... AND strength training...Biceps 25 reps, Triceps, 20 reps legs 2 Exercises, 25 reps each....certainly just a tiny start, but a start all the same!!So..I did get my total of 60 min cardio...only situps left..will do at bedtime.

Had 2 pieces of Tilapia..between 9:30 and 10:00. Tomorrow is the last day of week do at least 60 min of cardio and strength training.....will REALLY try to do cardio session 1 in the morning:)


Oh...had two 20 oz glasses of water and two 20 oz glasses of iced tea and coffee today,,,only one coffee...this morning,yeah!!

No comments: