Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Abstracted Tulips V,Pink Art for the Cure, 5x7,$47.00 Painting #15 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Abstract Tulip Flower Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad



5"x7" Tulip flower acrylic painting on 256 lb Acrylic paper. This little painting is shipped with a black mat, which may be used in an 8x10 frame, or may may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame. This painting is part of the CLUB 47 Challenge....$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.
Visit my Pink Art For the Cure Site..http://artforbreastcancer.blogspot.com to see more PINK ART!!
Visit my website to see larger paintings. kimberlyconradfineart.com

$47.00




3:26 p.m. Fellow CLUB 47 members.....I hope you are doing better than me today!!!
I am sooooo sore and a little discouraged because of that....my feet which have been holding up fairly well are (right heel/bone spur) really hurting today,as is my right shoulder and arm ( the one I had the torn rotator cuff in years back).I used only 5 lbs in my tricep reps last night...but somehow I I hurt my shoulder...will have to really check my posture in the mirror next time. Today is the last day of week two...need 60 minutes of cardio.....I will recap the week on my post late tonight....

I had a leftover piece of fish (tilapia) at 12:30...and a piece of cheese this morning with the advil....not nearly enough calories yet for this late in the day..I think this weekend I need to marathon cook my good foods so that they are readily available..I just cannot seem to take the time during the day to fix anything
I began the day with coffee and 800 mg of Advil!!!!

I did get away from my desk for 2 hours to paint...now teaching from 4:00-5:00...more later!!:)


7:40 ..Had 1/2 cup pasta with meat sauce...at 6:30..NOT HUNGRY...in too much pain.....drinking iced coffee now....shoulder is killing me..cannot have anymore advil today......will not do chest , back & shoulders obviously...going to do first cardio session now.....yep ..thoroughly discouraged...gotta snap out of my pity party.... it's all relative, and relatively speaking...my life is awesome....Pity Party ends right now....more later...

10:57....Did 30 minutes on the lifecycle...that's it...can't do more tonight...went out and got icy hot cream and patches....I believe that pain in my shoulder/arm since last night... must be a pinched nerve, as it is now radiating into my hand and my hand is also pulling and wanting to ball up ....
Having an Atkins protein shake now....

Recap of the week......

Cardio---did 5 of 7 days for a total of 230 minutes....( 70, 35, 35, 60, 30)
The goal was 60,60,60,30,30,30,( so I am short 40 minutes)
(BUT YEAH FOR ME...LAST WEEK I ONLY DID 4 DAYS FOR A TOTAL OF 147 MIN)

Situps--did 47 plus 4 days of 7( the goal was 7 days...tummy hurt too much)

Strength did triceps , biceps legs, (did not do chest , back , shoulders...as I hurt my shoulder)

Eating----still not eating early enough in the day most days...and not enough calories most days...but did eat 3 times on 5 days and 4 times on 2 days...so I did improve there......I can tell I am losing inches......pants are looser still....
scale is only down 3.5 lbs...at then end of two weeks....which is frustrating..(BUT YEAH FOR ME!!!!).but I still am not eating enough,gotta eat more.....

Water intake..did better this week because I made my big pitcher of weak tea....

Painting..did paint daily and post my $47.00 painting

Sketching..goal was a sketch a day...only did 4 days
(YEAH FOR ME----4 DAYS MORE THAN LAST WEEK)

Tomorrow morning I will post my goals for week 3!!

Thank you yet again, and still for all of the encouraging emails....I am praying for everyone who has written me every day...that you will reach your goals and find joy in the journey....you really must CELEBRATE THE VICTORIES....NO MATTER HOW SMALL...
EVERY IMPROVEMENT IS A VICTORY....THERE ARE NO FAILURES...IT IS ALL A JOURNEY...THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE LEARNED FROM EVERY NON-VICTORY!!!!:):)

No comments: