Thursday, July 21, 2011

Romance & Whimsy #2, 8"x10" $47.00 Pink Art for the Cure, Painting #29 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Original Palette knife Flower Tulip Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original whimsical flower tulip painting on 256 lb acrylic paper. This painting will fit a standard 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size, glass is optional. This is painting #29 of the Club 47 Challenge...$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. Visit kimberlyconradfineart.com to see larger paintings.


$47.00





Club 47 Followers....

1:04 a.m. It is actually Friday already......it's been a long, long work day, and I am just wrapping up... but wanted to give you my progress..

9:00 a.m.Coffee...no food..no appetite

10:00-1:00...Teaching a clinic...I usually have lunch when they do..but no appetite...too hot..I did drink a 20 oz bottle of water.....

1:30p.m. Three slices of thin turkey lunch meat rolled up with cream cheese inside...water

3:30p.m. Chicken salad from the deli at King soopers, and a venti iced coffee,(unsweet, of course)but I know the mayo in the chicken salad was of course not nonfat, and Dukan diet calls for nonfat.. well nonfat dairy..I'm sure mayo isn't even allowed in this phase.....(bad )....

6:00p.m. 5oz Greek nonfat plain yogurt with one Tablespoon of Oat Bran, and 20oz of water..that's another mandatory thing on the Dukan diet...you must have Oat Bran everyday...but I don't remember if it's supposed to be 1 1/2 teaspoons daily or tablespoons, will check that tomorrow...

9:15 p.m. 45 minute power walk...20 oz water

11:00 p.m. Snack while painting...this is one of the Dukan suggested snacks/meals that I said I'd share... 1 egg( i had 2)with tblsp nonfat milk... you stir and cook flat , round like a fritatta, then spread cream cheese on top, then spread ham, turkey, pastrami(whichever) on top, then roll it up...it's really good and filling.So..it was a pretty good first day of week 4..had enough water...got my walk in...it was my 4th day on phase one which is lean meat and nonfat dairy only....I am supposed to do 7-10 days on this phase, am trying to do 10...but really missing my vegies...so may switch at 7...in phase two...you alternate all protein days with protein-vegie days...

I will NOT get the 7 hours of sleep tonight as I have an early morning....but had a very productive work day..that always feels good....I have a little show in a new gallery the first Friday in August, and spent the last couple of hours basing canvas and doing background work..I am doing all new pieces for this show...small pieces, from 6x6 to 16x20.....most will be framed....9 days to paint and frame them before I have to hang them...YIKES!!!!

No comments: