Friday, July 22, 2011

In a Pink Land, 5"x7" Pink Art for the Cure, Painting #30 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Abstraced Landscape Painting by Colorado Abstract Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original Art for the Cure Painting, 5x7 on 240 lb watercolor paper.This little painting is shipped with a mat to fit an 8x10 frame, or mat may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame. It is painting #30 of the Club 47 Challenge...$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research. Visit my Pink Art for the Cure site
http://artforbreastcancer.blogspot.com
Visit my website to see larger paintings kimberlyconradfineart.com


$47.00






CLUB 47 Members/Followers...
Well, we know I cannot spell half the time..usually because I am in too much of a hurry...APPARENTLY, I cannot count either....yesterday was the beginning of week 5 of the Club 47 Challenge...NOT week 4!!!!

I am officially down 8 lbs total as of this morning...(since starting Club 47 ...had lost a couple before that) little behind schedule...but at least losing. I am also down a pant size...

10:00 a.m. 1/2 cup coffee and 50z Greek yogurt with 1 1/2 TBS of oat bran

12:30..20 oz iced tea

1:30 2 Hamburger patties with cream cheese spread on top (I WAS STARVING)

5:52.p.m. have not had enough to eat or drink today...not feeling great..was awake until 5:00 a.m. this morning...NOT working...just worrying about Life, and having an
ongoing dialogue with God....so many friends and family members are suffering in so many ways, and my heart is grieved.....I am at this place in my life where I want EVERY DAY to be more about someone else than it is about me....my question is"HOW DO YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU WORK 3 JOBS AND MUST WORK ALL OF THEM"?

I know God can use us right where we are, whatever our job....but as a Preachers kid, I grew up in a life of "traditional" ministry.....so though I get the opportunity to listen to and pray with and pray for beautiful people I meet daily in my current job..I struggle with feeling like I am not truly a SERVANT.... and yet...
I believe I am professionally right where God put me...and my family depends on these jobs...Anyway....that was the topic of my all night discussion...

Can anyone relate?? Please email me if you can...I need some perspective..... More later...need to eat...:)



7:30 p.m. Made a thin steak in the skillet and topped with red onion....it was yummy..had red meat twice today..rarely do that...but am a little tired of chicken and turkey...also had 16 oz of iced tea

10:51 had my 45 min power walk..yeah..proud of me..I am sooo tired today I wanted to skip it but didn't.....drinking another 20 oz water now..I am whipped...needed to get a lot of painting done tonight, but only did one 6x6...

No comments: