Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Field of Abundance #4, 5x7, $47.00 Painting # 35 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Poured Abstract Landscape Flower Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original poured painting on 140 lb watercolor paper.
This painting will be shipped with a mat to fit an 8x1o frame, or mat may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame.$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.Visit my website to see larger paintings.. kimberlyconradfineart.com

$47.00






Club 47 Friends... the day so far....I have been swamped.....

10:30 a.m.out the door....20 oz iced coffee

2:00 p.m. chicken salad...on the run.....not enough to eat yet today...didn't even have my yogurt...yikes!!!!

3:30 I am on my second iced coffee......gotta teach....


4:00 16 oz water

7:30 p.m. Dinner, a steak (skirt steak) with pico de gallo and guacamole...3 chips, and a SIP of hubby's margarita...very proud of ME....really wanted a margarita..but settled for a sip.16 oz water....


12:30 a.m. 5 oz Greek plain yogurt with splenda and 1 1/2 tablespoons oat bran..16 oz water...

1:14 a.m. Thursday morning now.......I am just finishing my day...have been painting tonight for my show at a new Gallery (Bell Studio Gallery in Denver) on August 5th.

Teaching a 3 hr clinic in less than 9 hours..YIKES!!!!! To bed I go....

DID NOT WALK....raining and I was full from a late dinner..will try to go twice tomorrow:)

No comments: