Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tiny Tulips/Framed, $47.00, Painting #9 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Original Tulip Flower Miniature Painting by Kimberly Conrad


Original 2.5x3" miniature tulip painting framed. This is painting is #9 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, $4.70 WILL GO TO BREAST CANCER RESEARCH!!

Visit by website to see larger paintings www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

$47.00







Yesterday was the end of WEEK 1 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE

Well...it was not great..but it was a start...

I did cardio 4 out of 7 days with a total of 145 minutes.
60 min, 35 min, 15 min, 35 min
I did at least 47 situps 4 of 7 days.
I increased my water intake significantly on some days..but was still awful on other days.
I did post a $47.00 painting every day.


Here are my goals for week 2 which begins today:

*Drink 60 0z of water ( or my super weak, barely tea iced tea) each day

* 47 to 100 situps daily

* 60 minutes of cardio 3 days and 30 minutes of cardio 3 days
( I would like to do a power walk a 3 mornings a week, in addition to the other cardio, which I usually do at night.)

*strength training--- 2 days
triceps- biceps-legs one day/ chest back & shoulders the other
probably only 2 sets of one exercise for each muscle group this week....we will see how sore I am

* eat at least 3 times each day
*shoot for 75 carbs or less daily (does not include lettuce, celery, etc..they are free)
*post a $47.00 painting each day

Here is my new one.....as fellow artist Kelli Miller is helping me with drawing...I will sketch
something in my sketchbook every day.

So.... I have BIG goals for this week....I am one to always set the bar high...then if I don't quite make it, I am in a better place than if I set the bar low and didn't quite make it...BUT..I just MIGHT make it!!!!



9:48 a.mI slept from 1:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 8 hours..YEAH!!!That is a great start to week #2.This post is late, as blogger would not allow me to upload images last night, I know many were having that issue, but it seems to be resolved now.
Going to have my coffee, finish first round of email, then go for a walk.
Feel a bit queasy...can't eat yet....gotta have that coffee first!!!

3:30 p.m.- I had a bowl of light soup for lunch with 8 sun chips and a big glass of iced tea....didn't get that walk in.....have been at my desk...stopping now for a bit to do some chores... and get another big glass of tea:)

7:23 p.m.I have been trying to clean and paint...but the boyz had other ideas!!! This is the scoop...I wrote a beautiful song for oldest Mike 5 years ago when he left for college, I then rewrote the verses (same chorus) for Mason when he left, and have been working on Matts, version, as he leaves in August... Well the boyz decided they want to ROAST BIG BROTHER MIKE FAREWELL TONIGHT (he leaves in the morning for his new job in San Francisco)...by rewriting his song in a way that ONLY BROTHERS COULD...( i can certainly NOT share the lyrics) but I have been at the piano accompanying them as they are writing...we are taking a break...,so I thought I'd write..they are planning costumes etc....it will be a late night performance... after Dad gets home....

I had tuna celery and 2 oz of cheese for dinner at 7:00...so not enough to eat yet today,,,gotta eat more...will try to work out before they get back and resume writing!!!


8:30 p.m. had a soft taco from taco bell....got way too hungry ...and Mason had an extra he didn't want....not too many calories or carbs, as they are tiny, but certainly NOT healthy!!

11:45-Got to paint, clean a little!!! Heading to bed....Had another piece of cheese
with tuna rolled up inside,8 chips.....water, and a small Skinny Girl margarita..at 10:00...if you haven't ready my previous posts Skinny Girl Margaritas are low alcohol, low cal, low carb..they are very similar to a light wine cooler....did not get cardio in, as we were doing our special thing with Mike...so..that means I have to do all 6 of the next days to meet my goal!! I will do the 47 situps right before bed!!! NOT enough water today, but I did eat 4 times!!!
Thank you for the wonderful emails today....!!!

No comments: