Monday, May 23, 2016

Contemporary Landscape Art ,Abstract Sunset Painting "Blazing Sky Reflected VIII" by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

 Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

 Original painting on 18"x36"x1.5" gallery wrapped canvas.

 This beautiful vibrant paintings is wried and ready to hang. The paint flow continues around the    sides for a beautiful finish, no framing needed.

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view my SEASCAPE


TODAY IN ITALY......


This is my first chance to blog in 2 days.When a hotel in Italy says they have wifi, it means that at some point you may be able to get online for a few moments, but you probably will not finish what you've started before losing your connection!!

CORTONA is magical.....I could stay here forever if my family would join me.

Today I painted in the Piazza de Republica, the main square, where some of the scenes of the movie Under the Tuscan Sun were shot.

My morning walk took me past Bramasole, the home Frances Mayes purchased and refurbished, which of course, became the book then the movie.


The view from that balcony outside my room here at the beautiful Hotel San Luca in Cortona.


BRAMASOLE


Piazza de Republica


Our little spot we perched and painted from at the Piazza de Republica
We toured churches today and saw the oldest buildings in the city built in the early 1200's.
I probably photographed 30 doorways today that will some how become abstract paintings, or find their way into some form of mixed media.

Time to change for dinner....more tomorrow!!





Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203

303.881.2258

No comments: