Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Seascape,Beach Painting,Sand Coastal Art " Walk at Low Tide" by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

This is painting #5 of the 30/30 painting challenge with Leslie Saeta

I just love the softness of this piece - so tender and serene....romantic even.

I had a very different title picked out for it, then my Mom, who lives in Florida said it looks like the little sandbars at Panacea beach when she walks at low tide.

So....I changed the title- now I will have to paint something new for the lovely title I originally chose!! That's very opposite of how I paint. I paint emotionally- letting the painting reveal itself to me- I rarely go into the studio with a title in mind!

So we shall see if I can actually paint something that represents the beautiful title I have in my head...stay tuned...I will share if and when it happens:)


"Walk at Low Tide"

 24"x18"x1.5 Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas


 Click HERE for more info.

 View more of my work at http://kimberlyconradfineart.com

 View just Seascapes at http://coastallivingart.com

 Thanks for stopping by....

 On January 1st, I shared some news....if you missed it- you can read it HERE


SHARING TODAY:

I voraciously read works that will motivate and encourage me-both personally and as a business professional. Jim Rohn ( who has now passed away) has been one of my favorites for many years now. He was a great leader in business- and a mentor to many of today's top leaders in business.  One of my favorite sayings of his is "You must work harder on yourself than you do on your business", He knew that if SELF is not in order, BUSINESS cannot be either....
His words and concepts are timeless.  I have read all of his books (multiple times) and watched every video I can find of him more times than I care to admit- I often play them while I am working- they never cease to motivate!!

I will share much more on him as we go- but today I will whet your appetite with a short little video on  THE DISEASES OF ATTITUDE!:)

https://youtu.be/0sG31mTbHJU


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments: