Wednesday, January 20, 2016

As I'm writing this I'm scrolling through my images on my computer and find myself literally weeping. I've been running at mock speed this first week home, so today, Saturday is the first chance I've had to sit with my memories, thumbing through my journal, scrolling through my images. I'm hit with the beauty of the trip and what a profound experience it was for me. I traveled some in Asia in my 20s but this was my first trip to Europe and it was long overdue! I have been working extremely hard for a very long time with little time or thought of much else, outside of course for family. This trip was life giving to me. I rediscovered parts of me I thought I had long died, and was reunited with pieces of myself that had been lost for many years, and though I have wanted to make this trip for many years, it may not have meant to me then what it meant to me at this time in my life.



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 Painting #19 of the 30 Day Challenge with Leslie Saeta

 24"x18"x1.5" Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

 This painting is wired and ready to hang.

 Click Here for more info.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradfineArt.com

To view my latest SEASCAPES, visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY.....

WHEN SOMEBODY SHARES-EVERYBODY WINS
Jim Rohn





Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203

No comments: