Monday, April 9, 2012

Blooms Abstracted IV, Original Contemporary Floral Painting by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad





Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 12"x10"x3/4"

 So...I have painted HUNDREDS of daily paintings on paper....but have been wanting for quite sometime to find a new presentation for these paintings...good friend and fellow artist Carol Nelson, has me hooked now using various sizes of mdf board. This piece I just redid mounting the paper painting onto 1/4 " board, then mounting that piece to 1/2 " thick board. I love the presentation...very fun and contemporary..the best part is it now needs no frame...it is wired and ready to hang, the back is painted black and splattered yellow to match the front for a beautiful professional finish!!
Forgive the glare on the photos on the wall outside, I wanted to show the side view!!

 $250.00 Free Shipping within the U.S.

No comments: