Sunday, March 18, 2012

Abstracted Aspens #151, 24"x24"x1.5", Original Contemporary Abstracted Aspen Tree Paintings by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"


 Contemporary aspen tree painting on gallery wrapped canvas. This is #8 of Eight Aspen pieces going to new gallery in Steamboat Springs Colorado. Their grand opening is to be some time in May, I will publish the date when I know it. 


Please visit my website for more available work...and note that Commissions Are Welcomed!!! 
visit : http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com

 I am featuring Colorado Abstract artist CAROL NELSON on the Artists Corner page today, click HERE to read about Carol and see some of her work.
 I have also updated the Faith and Family page...click HERE for the latest!!

1 comment:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Kimberly I love the structures in your paintings and your beautiful colors. Everty time an other view. marvelous
Warm greet
Marja