Monday, August 15, 2011

Pot of Blooms,6x6x7/8 Gallery Wrapped Canvas,Painting # 49 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Palette Knife Flower Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly ConradArtist Kimberhe Club 47 Challenge, Original Palette Knife Flower Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad-SOLD

Original palette knife flower painting on 6x6x7/8 gallery wrapped canvas. This painting is ready to hang.It is #49 of the Club 47 Challenge.$.4.70 will be donated to breast cancer research.



Club 47 Friends....

Here is the day so far.....

I did finally get some sleep last night....

9:30 a.m. Coffee with cream

11:00 a.m. 1 oz cheddar cheese..on the run in the car....
1:00 p.m. 5 oz Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Splenda and oat bran
6:45p.m.1 cup of pasta with chicken ....crystal light drink....

7:00.p.m. 3 pieces of taffy at my desk...just stress eating......

Have not walked in days...allergies are in full swing...stuffy ,itchy...still have canker sores in my mouth..cried most of today....tomorrow we will tidy everything up then have a family dinner tomorrow night...Wednesday morning I move son #2 back to school..Thursday..we move son #3 to school..Thursday night I have an Artworks on Wheels Paint Party to teach.... I am so BEYOND emotional...just living for Friday...it's gotta be better by then..and if not...I have the weekend to cry!!!!

No comments: