Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life In Circles #14, 8x10, $47.00 Painting # 40 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Palette Knife Abstract Pinting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original 8x10 palette knife abstract painting on 10 lb watercolor paper.
This is painting # 40 of the Club 47 Challenge. $4.70 will be donated.
For those new to the Club 47 Challenge, read the left hand column. I will be posting a painting daily for $47.00 until my 47th Birthday which is November 15th of which $4.70 will go to breast cancer research...

$47.00






Club 47 Friends.... I did not walk again last night....was still feeling really sick..I think I had a little stomach bug...still felt bad this morning, but much better this afternoon.

THE SCALE FINALLY MOVED....IT HAS BEEN STUCK FOR 2 WEEKS...AND IS FINALLY DOWN ANOTHER POUND..HOPEFULLY IT WILL KEEP GOING DOWN NOW FOR AWHILE...SO OFFICIALLY DOWN ABOUT 10 LBS SINCE BEGINNING CLUB 47...BUT IT HAS BEEN 6 WEEKS, SO I AM BEHIND SCHEDULE.,WAS SHOOTING FOR 2.5 LBS A WEEK...BUT AS I HAVE SHARED...SEVERAL SETBACKS...ANYHOW..HERE IS THE FOOD FOR TODAY...NOT SO HOT....STILL NOT EATING ENOUGH...

9:30a.m. 16 oz coffee

12:30 p.m. 5 oz Greek Vanilla fat free yogurt

2:00 p.m.a handful of pepperoni rounds and a 20 oz iced coffee

6:00 p.m. 2 angus beef hot dogs ( no bun s of course) with a 1.2 cup of no bean chili and 1 oz of cheese...16 oz water

Still have to drink a lot more tonight and walk.

Today is the end of week six....many setbacks week 6 ...looking ahead to week 7.




10:52 p.m. I've had 3 glasses of water since my last post and got in a 63 minute power walk.....will be working at the gallery in Denver tomorrow...just packed my paints and lunch....including 4 16 oz bottles of water....nighty night:)

No comments: