Monday, August 1, 2011

Life In Circles #10, 12x12 Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Original Palette Knife Expressionism Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

This is a new painting for my show on August 5th.. I wanted to share it....I really like it....My Club 47 Painting is posted below...it is NOT new...did not get to do a club 47 piece today..still working on paintings for Friday's show!!!!
I titled yesterday's painting in error...it is Life in Circles 13 ..not 10..today's is Life In Circles #10.


Aspen Whimsy, 8x10 $47.00 , Painting #39 of the Club 47 Challenge
This painting is NOT new..I was painting for my upcoming show and did not get a new one done today for CLUB 47.It is a fun little whimsical piece, 8x10 on 140 lb watercolor paper....

$47.00








Club 47 Friends....
8:47 p.m. Well..I did have a bit of balance today...I spent some time this morning with friend and fellow Colorado artist Carol Nelson....coffee this morning in her GORGEOUS back yard/patio, then a sampling of a fresh GAZPACHO she had made...oh my...yummy and almost NO calories..she gave me the recipe and I will make it this weekend!!!Thank you Carol!!!
Then of course,,,work, work, work, teach...then I took an hour break to go to hubby's softball game...

Not enough food or drink today...I have NO appetite,,what is wrong with me I don't know..I think the heat!!!!

9:30a.m. Coffee

10:30a.m. a cup of Gazpacho

12:00p.m venti iced coffee ( from home...got to the store to get half & half...so NO Starbucks today)

2:00 p.m. 5oz. of Greek plain nonfat yogurt

7:30 p.m. 2 eggs & water

8:50 p.m. ...NOW..drinking more water....getting ready to go work out...GOTTA eat when I get back....but nothing sounds at all appealing...I truly am NOT trying NOT to eat.....just no time today and no appetite..... more later...

2 comments:

Art Epicurean said...

Love these abstracts! And hope you ate a great dinner!

Kimberly Conrad Colorado Contemporary Artist-Modern Abstract Landscape Artist said...

Thank you...you will laugh...but I did not eat or walk..I felt sick so I went to bed!!!