Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red Sky Reflected 3B, 5x7, $47.00 , Painting # 57 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad

Original painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. This painting will be shipped with a mat, and $4.70 will be donated.This is another of the color test pieces I did yesterday..the painting I began today...I did not finish..will have to finish it tomorrow.

$47.00








Club 47 Friends....
10:00 a.m. Coffee with cream...that's it so far!!!!:)

1:30 p.m. Home made artichoke dip..salami..crystal light, grapes and cheese

4:00 p.m. 1/2 cup popcorn...water

7:00.p.m. Steak strips with brown rice and snow peas...water

I am not feeling well tonight...have been fighting fatigue and vertigo all day....my allergies are at their peak. Always in August it is a bit miserable...I think I am going to just call it a night.

No comments: