Friday, July 29, 2011

Club 47 Friends....

I have just updated yesterday's eating...so check that post.

Yesterday was the official first day of week 6.....

The scale is holding....though I know I am still losing..pants are even looser...face, arms, etc thinner....seem to have hit plateau # 1. Though I knew it would happen , and more than once...it's a little discouraging. Tomorrow I begin Phase #2 of Dukan...where you alternate one pure protein day with one protein/veggie day....can't wait..have missed my veggies...

I did great with drinking fluids week 5 but slacked on eating several times a day....
need to pay great attention to that in week 6...walked 6 times in week 5...missed 2 days, but walked twice one of the days....




Now...Week 6 Goals
Again...in phase 2...alternating pure protein days with protein -veggie..this will be a challenge..have 2 parties....

* will walk 6 days of 7 ( have already missed yesterday..day 1)
*will either add time on to walks, or walk an additional time each day
( in a plateau..so gotta add something)
*post a $47.00 painting daily
*sketch daily
*MY New ONE..spend a TOTAL ( it can be in increments) of 47 min per day on cleaning" projects.....2 boys are leaving for college in 2 weeks.....lots to do....


I am a wreck today.....every time my mind stills for a second... i cry...it has been a big summer for us here in the Conrad home....Moved my Mom out...#1 son moved to San Francisco...to start his wonderful adult life in his dream job....#2 son moves back to college the 16th of August ..lots to do there....#3 son ...begins college....we move him on the 18th..lots and lots to do there.....I AM A WRECK...but HOLDING....I am so busy with work, that there is no time to dwell....but when I get a minute to think..I immediately tear up....I am having what my friend Cathy calls 10 second breakdowns...off and on all day!!!!Maybe I need to lock myself in my room for an evening and have a cryfest,,,WAIT...no time...can't work that in right now...HA!!!! I will have to settle for periodic 10 second breakdowns.....

11:00 a.m. on the road to move art....with my lunchbox of lunch meat...pepperoni rounds and a venti iced coffee......

1:49..that is NOW.. I will back up and have my breakfast of yogurt...
Check back later for my painting....

2:30 p.m. 5 oz Greek plain nonfat yogurt with splenda and 1 1/2 tablespoons oat bran....

No comments: