Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sold-Field of Color VIII, 5x7, $47.00 ,Painting #18 of the Club 47 Challenge, Original Abstract Floral Landscape Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original Art for the Cure painting on 5x7 140lb watercolor paper.This painting is shipped with a mat which may be used in an 8x10 frame, or the mat may be discarded, and you can frame in a standard 5x7 frame.Mats vary in color, dependent on the painting.This is painting #18 of the Club 47 challenge, and $4.70 will be donated to the Breast Cancer community. See my Art for the Cure blog to learn more. Visit my Website to see Large paintings. www.KimberlyConradFineArt.com

$47.00

Did not work out last night...felt awful...took pain meds and went to bed...

5:22 p.m. Today has not been so good....shoulder is bad....Hubby drove me to the mountains early this morning, I had to change out my art in a venues there....still on pain meds...still loopy & drowsy...cannot drive....friend drove me to UPS to ship paintings. I HATE medicine...especially those that make you drowsy...I don't have time to be drowsy..today was supposed to be my "power cleaning" day......but can't not take meds...shoulder is awful..can't see Dr again till Monday...I have been on the couch most of the day... ate Top Ramen of all things....that was a big "comfort food" when I was a teenager...obviously...it still is...supposed to meet friends for dinner at 7:30....DEAR FRIENDS that we have not seen in awhile...I AM GOING...gotta snap out of this.....gonna go make coffee....I am super frustrated....obviously have not worked out yet today...i keep thinking I will suddenly rally and be functional....Yikes!!!!

No comments: