Monday, July 18, 2011

Field of Color #10, 5"x7" $47.00, Painting #26 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Original abstract Flower Landscape Painting by Colorado Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad


Original 5x7 painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. This little painting is shipped with a mat to fit an 8x10 frame, or mat may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame. It is painting #26 of the Club 47 Challenge...$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research. Visit my Pink Art for the Cure site
http://artforbreastcancer.blogspot.com
Visit my website to see larger paintings kimberlyconradfineart.com

$47.00




12:32 p.m.At my desk since 9:00 (with coffee)I AM GOING TO STOP AND HAVE LUNCH AND WALK!!! NO REALLY I AM....:)

3:28.p.m.I had a small baked chicken breast with a piece of cheese melted on top for lunch at 1:30 and 40 oz of water...yeah!!!! No walk yet stuck at desk..now gotta take a desk break to paint.....will walk later...REALLY!!!!!

8:18 p.m. Just spent 3 hours cleaning up a paint explosion mess....I dropped a giant tube of hot pink acrylic paint, then stepped back on it and it exploded all over my breakfast nook....rugs, wall paper, glass doors drapes....wood floors baseboards..dog kennels..what a drag...we were going to pull down that wall paper and put up something new......well that job is now a top priority!!!!
I had a piece of cheese for an afternoon snack with a few pepperoni rounds, and a ,lean beef patty with cream cheese for dinner...I have also had 60 oz of water today..yeah!!!!

So..I know I will have plenty of critics....but I was reading last night about the Dukan diet....big with a top DR in France...and it is similar to Atkins with a few exceptions...so I have decided to try to switch to that....phase one is 10 days ( if you have more than 50 lbs to lose) of only lean meat, fish, eggs and non fat dairy...so NOOOO carbs...at all....,the idea is to restructure your metabolic system if you have insulin issues,...which I do....
so I am going to try very hard to stick with it....phase 2 adds in veggies and grains...going out now for my walk!!!


9:39 p.m. Back from a 45 min power walk...had another 16 0z of water...

No comments: