Sunday, October 4, 2009

Contemporary Expressionistic Painting by Kimberly Conrad 8x10


© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC
Full Throttle (Moving Metals Series).
Original poured painting on 8x10 140 lb watercolor paper. This painting will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. This piece is the sequel to the one posted yesterday....I guess you can see how my little story ended...yep...I lost the battle.....had a little meltdown...this piece is a DEFINITE expression of my emotions the day I painted it....it is one of those pieces I will be able to look at my whole life, and remember exactly how I felt when I painted it!!!!!!!!
To view larger works of this kind, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

Kimberly's Daily Paintings
Daily Painters Abstract Gallery

No comments: