Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Contemporary Abstract Landscape,Waterscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad 24x24x2


Untitled VI Moving Metals-A New Story. I just love this painting, especially the way the brown and black merged, but I cannot quite decide what it is trying to tell me. At first glance, being a Colorado girl, I see an electric sunset over the mountains. Being an ex-California girl, I see an electric sunset over tumultuous waters. You may view something entirely different...I'd love to know what you see, and welcome title suggestions. This painting is a 24x24x2 gallery wrapped canvas. The paint flow continues around the sides for a beautiful finish, it is signed on the side, signed and dated on the back as well. To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
To view more paintings in this series, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com



Kimberly at Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
Kimberly's Website
Kimberly at Daily Painters of Colorado

"COLORADO CONTEMPORARY EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD"

No comments: