Saturday, August 15, 2009

Contemporary Abstract Painting by Kimberly Conrad 8x10


© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC
Moving Metals- A new Story III. Original painting on 8x10 watercolor paper. Will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. Signed and dated on the back, may be signed on the front prior to shipping at buyer's request. To view larger works of this kind, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

Kimberly at Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
Kimberly's Other Daily Paintings
Kimberly at Daily Painters of Colorado

COLORADO CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD



As most of you know, a few months ago I created Daily Painters of Colorado, then one month later, Daily Painters Abstract Gallery. It has been an incredible experience thus far, meeting so many wonderful new artists, and learning more than I ever thought was possible about the computer (though I still have much more to learn). I am so excited to announce that The Daily Painters Abstract Gallery will have their first "Group" ad in the September issue of American Art Collector. Everyday of this endeavor is full of excitement, and something new, but I have also become quite exhausted. You have probably noticed that I don't write much on my blog anymore other than info on paintings posted. So...today I am asking the Lord to give me the wisdom and discipline to be more balanced. I have been working approximately 10-15 hours a day for months now. Very little sleep, very little exercise, and my house is a mess!!! Monday I resume my regular teaching schedule on top of everything else. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining....I LOVE this life of ART...and want to do it forever, but everyone needs to regroup once in awhile.....I'm reminding myself that God gives me all the strength I need to do the things he wants me to be doing.....but maybe not all of the extra things I add to the pot without consulting Him.


"I WILL REFRESH THE WEARY, AND SATISFY THE FAINT" JEREMIAH 31:25

No comments: