Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Contemporary Abstract Landscape, Waterscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad 24x24x2



© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC

Moving Metals/ The Beach. Abstract painting on 24x24x2 gallery wrapped canvas. The paint flow continues around the sides for a beautiful finish, as shown in lower photo. Signed on the side to allow collector choices in exhibiting. This piece was the result of a deliberate effort to paint "calmer" My sons find most of my work very "busy", which is accurate....and have been encouraging me to paint calmer. I literally had to LEAVE the studio to NOT add more to this painting. It's quite different from my usual work, but, again, "soothing". For purchase inquiries, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
To view more of my work, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com


Kimberly at Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
Kimberly's Website
Kimberly at Daily Painters of Colorado

"COLORADO CONTEMPORARY EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD"

No comments: