Saturday, July 25, 2009

Contemporary Abstract Expressionist Painting by Kimberly Conrad


© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC
This is a piece in the new series, Moving Metals-A New Story/ Threatening. I love this piece...the calm of the field, with the sky just beginning to boil. There are four paintings in this group, and I will post them in order. Signed and dated on the back, will be signed on the front prior to shipping. Naming paintings is a real challenge for me, so I want to thank my friend Connie M. for helping me name this group!! This series will be advertised in the September issue of American Art Collector. To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com To view more works of this kind, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com


Kimberly at Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
Kimberly's Website
Kimberly at Daily Painters of Colorado

"COLORADO CONTEMPORARY EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD"

No comments: