Monday, October 15, 2018

"Awakening Your Creative Soul" by Sandra Duran Wilson, an artists Dream Book!! with Kimberly Conrad

Yesterday's Colorado snow brought with it the gift of time for me to  slow down, settle in and snuggle up with Sandra Duran Wilson's brand new book "Awakening Your Creative Soul". 

This book is so much more than an art how-to book. Sandra's unique perspective and wisdom gained from years of not only teaching art, but spirituality groups as well, adds a beautiful, inspirational, and educational influence for every area of life. 

In this 52 week guide, there is an art, meditation or writing exercise for each week.
I have previewed each chapter, and I am just as excited about the writing and meditation exercises as I am the art projects.

I was one of twelve artists asked to contribute a chapter with an art project and I am humbled to be in such talented company and thrilled to be a small part of this beautiful journey.

This book will enrich your life in unexpected ways. Thank you Sandra, for your friendship, for being such an inspiration in my life in numerous ways, and for including me in something so very special!



Purchase this book HERE


A peek at some of the chapters-
Click Image to enlarge...



                                                 A  peek at the intro of my chapter
                                                             Click image to enlarge...







No comments: