Sunday, March 11, 2018

Aspen Tree Painting,Abstract Landscape,Birch Trees "Aspens In Winter IV" by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad




Was finally able to get into the studio and finish a few pieces I started two months ago!!
This is one of them.

Continuing with the Aspens in Winter series. Every winter I paint a limited number of these snowy aspen pieces. In Colorado, we can have snow through April, so when everyone else is thinking spring, I am still creating snowy aspens!! I started this years series in December of 2017, and as of March 2018, am still painting them!!

36"x18"x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Visit http://KimberlyConradfineArt.com to view more of my work.


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203

No comments: