Monday, October 10, 2016

Original Abstract Aspen Tree Painting "Abstracted Aspens #132" by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad


  Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

  8"x10" Acrylic on 246 lb Archival Paper/Available

  $80.00 Click HERE to purchase.

  This painting will fit a standard 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size.

  Visit http://KimberlyConradfineArt.com

 To view my latest SEASCAPES, visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com


 A Thought for Today.......

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart"

 Confucius

I love this, but I think sometimes it's truly hard to do!
I am preparing to travel, basically for the remainder of this month.
In a few days I head to Santa Fe, then home for a couple of days,then on to San Diego through the end of October.

Both are trips with beautiful people to wonderful places, and while I'm gong to be so thrilled once I am on the road....this business of preparing to leave is all consuming!!

I am so very blessed to enjoy the freedom of being an entrepreneur, who can take her work anywhere....the flip side of that coin, is that I have to take my work everywhere!! At least some of it...so I have been spending crazy long hours at the computer working ahead for the month, so that I have only to do the minimum from the road.

WEll....this time I had a little glitch and my 16 hour computer days threw me in to a migraine that put me down for 5 days!!.......So here I sit......back in font of the computer..... 3 days until departure......trying yet again to pull it all together....so that I can Go With All My Heart!!:):)

Wish me luck!

I will try to share some from the road!!:)

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203

No comments: