Monday, September 26, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Sunset Landscape Painting "Blazing Sky Reflected VI" by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"


HAPPY FALL!! 

I realize I am a few days late....but I have been busy getting my FALL on!!:)


Fall is my very favorite season!! 

It symbolizes so many things. It is another official New Beginning, and I love new beginnings!!

For me, it also symbolizes the ever so subtle start of the Holiday Season; I mean when you think about it the first day of winter is December 21st, by then the holiday season is almost over!! 

Christmas is my favorite holiday, but the 6 weeks leading up to it is my favorite time!!

On Friday, I put my fall wreath on the door and gave the petunias on my front porch a little company, adding a pumpkin and a couple of pots of mums....not the mums I really love- those were not in yet at my local store, but these will do for now!




On Saturday I made a trip to the Yankee candle store to purchase my 6 month supply of Salted Caramel candles...which I will burn every day until the last Colorado snow has come and gone
( probably April), meaning my winter will flow into what may already be Spring for many of you!!

On Sunday I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and a big pot of pot roast and vegetable soup!! YUM!! 

Leave a comment below and tell me what you love about fall, or what you favorite fall food is, or, email me a photo of your fall decor and I will share it!!:) (kkconrad2@aol.com)


A Thought for Today.....

"Fall paints in colors that summer has never seen"

  I think this is beautiful!
 This is not my quote, I saw it on Pinterest, but the text with the author's name was too small to   read.

 About the painting at the top of this blog.....

 24"x48"x7/8" Abstract Landscape Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

 This beautiful painting is wired and ready to hang.

 Click HERE for more info.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view more of my seascapes.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments: