Friday, June 24, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Seascape, Beach Painting, Fine Art, Coastal "Emerald Waters III" by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

 FRESH OFF THE EASEL....

 Original 18"x24"x1.5"  Gallery Wrapped Canvas

 Click HERE for pricing.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view more of my seascapes.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view other Kimberly Conrad paintings.



  Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
 Boarding House Studio Galleries
 220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
 Denver, CO 80203
 303.881.2258



DAY 3 IN CORTONA, ITALY PART 2.....

Thank you for allowing me to share my trip SLOWLY....and savor every image as I share it....I just don't want it to be over.......!!!!!

I left off last time with Day three in Cortona...Part 1....

It had rained , which created a totally different experience and was marvelous


It was to be out last day in Cortona.....so I went back out later in the day to capture more images to hold in my heart until next time...










We did not see too many pets...a couple of dogs, and a few cats that kept turning up all over town, this is one of them:) He was darling and I am not even a cat person!!


The gallery of a local artist...two floors jam packed...the work was childlike , bright, and colorful...very happy work!!


Our Last Dinner in Cortona....



Every single course at every restaurant was a work of art!


And THAT my friend is the conclusion of day 3 in Cortona!!

Check back  for GOODBYE CORTONA, HELLO "SAN FEDELE"  









No comments: