Friday, May 20, 2016

Abstract Seascape Painting, Ocean Painting, Coastal Art "Tropical Wave III" by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad






Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 Original abstract seascape painting on 36"x18"x1.5" gallery wrapped canvas.

 This GORGEOUS, piece is wired and ready to hang..

 The paint flow continues around the sides for a beautiful finish.

 Click HERE for more info

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view my SEASCAPES



Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Governer's Park)
Denver, CO 80203

Our first day in Florence was wonderful.....with the exception of the international phone plan I PAID for before I left is not working and cannot be activated. The phone # they texted me to call with my error code cannot be called from Italy!!!




We are all snuggled into our rooms at Hotel Boccaccio......





My little room is  the size of the servants quarters in the old days......about the size of my laundry room at home, but it is cozy and quaint and quite sweet.



My first Italian cappuccino.....




The  ceiling of our little coffee shop.......



A quick visit to the Il Duomo di Firenze, before it started pouring rain....tomorrow we will go back for a slow stroll. Time to tuck into bed with a journal and some watercolors!!:)


A Thought for Today.....
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
Unknown














No comments: